Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't let me quote your reply to me, so thank you! It means alot, and yeah, I have trouble on the artsy side of YouTube, I made the really bad thumbnails on my channel, and I've made my friend made the better ones. But thank you, things are still tough, but its helpful to hear! Thank you again!

Think you could review my channel and video by any chance? Please?
Sorry I'm really shy when I ask for things and I hate to sound greedy or whatever.

I am still doing it haha!
Your content is a little... strange but I like it!
You need to maybe make the videos 720p if possible.
Also, use better music that isn't super generic.
You have good channel art, especially the banner.
You need to ask people to like and subscribe, either through the description or with annotations.
That will help you grow.
You respond to comments, which is good and you think outside the box. Both are very good.
You have a good channel, just fix and couple things and you're golden!
Good luck my friend!

Thanks for the feedback, it really helps :)

First of all, good branding and channel design.
I like your channel trailer, it is very engaging.
Your audio and video quality are very good as well.
I like the topics of your videos, pretty creative and interesting, at least to me.
Your commentary is very good. You have good pacing and a great accent.
Make the words in your thumbnail a bit larger in order for people to read them and be more engaged. Try doubling the size and keep the same format. Not bad, just hard to read.
Use more tags! That is how people will find your videos and make the channel grow.
Somewhere, whether it's an annotation, in the description, or just said out loud, make sure to ask for a like and to subscribe for more content. You have potential and will grow this way.
You have a very good channel. You just need some touch-ups and you will see much better growth.
Don't worry about people unsubbing or anything, you have a great channel and will grow![DOUBLEPOST=1457889298,1457888985][/DOUBLEPOST]
The videos and channel are gold. The cinematics are brilliant, colorful, and well planned.
Your audio is funny sometimes, serious at others, and all around great.
The content is pretty insane. Never thought of GTA cinematics before. Brilliant.
Your tags, thumbnail, channel design, and icon are all great too.
You are seeing unprecedented early growth because of this.
NOW POST THIS ON OTHER SPOTS ONLINE. YOU CAN GET HUGE.
No offense to other channels or people, but you are one of the most creative and odd (in a good way) channels I've reviewed. Please do us all a favor and grow through online sources like Reddit and get yourself some collaborations to grow huge.
Great channel. Great content.[DOUBLEPOST=1457889715][/DOUBLEPOST]
First of all, I find it awesome how you opened yourself up with your BPD video. It's great to bring awareness to mental illness and I hope that it never troubles you again!
As for your channel:
Great icon. One of the best I've seen.
You have very good thumbnails that are pretty funny and catch my eye.
Have you tried recording and rendering in 60fps? If your camera doesn't do 60 fps, it's fine, but for vlogs I could really see it helping!
Your audio quality is very good and your music and what not is pretty calming.
You are well connected to your audience, they comment repeatedly on your videos and leave likes on them. This is great for growing and maintaining your channel.
Your tags and title are good, not perfect. Try an app (I don't want to name any for risk of advertising) that works with Google Chrome for YouTube. Just find one that helps you with tags and it'll optimize your tagging for maximum channel growth and exposure!
Overall, your content is great and your channel is well put together. You just have to maybe try a couple of the things I said above and it'll be better and ready to see even more growth!
Good luck with your channel!![DOUBLEPOST=1457890021][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok so first off the channel banner needs to be updated and match the icon you have. Your icon is funny. Try and ask on the forums for a channel designer to give you a banner in exchange for a shoutout!
Your video and audio quality aren't bad, but not top notch. They could be a little better but that's not a huge issue.
Your content is odd. Very very strange. But it's funny. It's a very niche part of YouTube and requires a less-than-common sense of humor. That's not bad at all though. In fact, you could find a dedicated following with that. Just know it may be a little harder than you think to grow that way.
You connect well with the audience, and like I said, could find a good following.
You should use more tags and write a great description of the video with keywords and what not in order to get more views.
Views lead to likes which lead to comments which lead to subscribers my friend!!
Your channel overall is decent, but needs a little work to become what you want it to be.[DOUBLEPOST=1457890472][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've watched a couple videos and I'll say this:
You know what you're doing. You grow well, connect well and have great branding and video and audio quality.
Nearly everything is top notch.
Just SEO: SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION is all you need.
Use good tags and titles along with a description of the video that uses key words.
You are already a medium sized channel and you could grow large with a great seo.
Good luck mate. You have everything: humor, quality, a genre, and a good following.
Keep it up and good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1457890732][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your channel is one of the most interesting I've seen. Vlogs and toys and what not. It's all actually pretty cool and I see that you have an audience already.
The quality and connection to the audience are all there. So are the titles and tags.
What I can see being a problem is the channel art. It all doesn't match very much and looks a little messy. Try asking a graphic artist on here for help.
There are tons of people willing to help.
If you get the art looking nice, more people will watch and want to subscribe.
Your channel is pretty creative and I like the content.
Keep it up and fix that little problem and you're set up for success![DOUBLEPOST=1457891080][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's up Java?
First of all, your channel art needs a little help. Like I've told others, ask for help from somebody and they'll make you an awesome design for your icon and banner!
Your content is great and out of the ordinary. It's pretty neat to see a coffee-based channel.
Your intro is a little long, but hey it's fitting.
Your audio quality is very good but the video quality isn't the best. Try 1080p or 60 fps if your camera does that. It'd be great.
Use some more tags so you'll get more views and hopefully subscribers!
Your composure in front of the camera has drastically improved over the course of your videos and that is great to see. Keep it up.
Your connection to the audience is great too. You're interactive and genuine.
Overall your channel is great, just some minor issues to touch up on.
Keep it up and you'll see some success![DOUBLEPOST=1457891436][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sup Maurice?
Your art and your audio and video quality are great. Good background music on some videos and very solid all around.
You have lots of subscribers and views, but I notice that growth has been a little slow lately.
What I advise doing is to add more tags, better titles, and some keywords in your description.
You have good content, you just need more people to see it.
You have a very broad gaming channel, so it's both good and bad; good in that more people may come across your channel and see something they like, bad in that it's harder to get a big following.
But, you have potential and are way bigger than my channel.
Keep working, and keep improving and your channel will get back to big growth!
Good luck with your channel mate![DOUBLEPOST=1457891878][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have a good channel icon, but the banner needs words. Try "Goodridge Gaming" and below it put "Like and Subscribe for More" or something along those lines.
Your thumbnails need a little work, but aren't bad.They need color and more words, bigger words. Think, "Would I click on this?"
Your audio and video quality need a little improvement if that is possible. Maybe a better webcam and microphone would help.
Try this microphone, which is what I have: http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATR2100-USB-Cardioid-Dynamic-Microphone/dp/B004QJOZS4
It's a good mic and has great quality and comes with a tripod stand!
Your channel ideas are nice and I see you've started to grow a little more recently. You just need a little better quality.
You're good with an audience and are interactive, which is huge for a gaming channel.
Just keep it up, improve the quality, keep using good titles and tags, and you'll be set my man.
Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1457892284][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright first off let me address the subscriber thing. I believe somebody "subscriber botted" you and then used the "bot" to unsubscribe to make it seem like you lost a lot of subs. There is no way in hell you actually lost 220 subs in one day (I checked on socialblade.com to see what happened and is currently happening with your subs and views. You got 247 in one day and lost 220, so that's not very feasible for a smaller channel. Disappointing, I know, but you're fine now and almost at 500 again.
You're growing fast. You're funny, and you're confident, which is key for a gaming channel.
Your channel art is good and so are your thumbnails.
Your tags and search engine optimization (SEO for short) are very good.
You should keep doing small series on games to grow more like you are. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. And right now, it seems like your channel is growing more than it ever has.
Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be happy with the results!
Good luck mate![DOUBLEPOST=1457892716][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sup Mango?
Your thumbnails and channel art are very good. It's pretty and makes me want to click on your videos.
Your video and audio quality are pretty good as well!
You upload pretty consistently, which is awesome to see in a gaming channel.
Audience interaction is great. You are open, confident, and have a good accent. That all will help you, trust me.
Try using better titles. For example, if I type in "Happy Wheels Funny..." then a bunch of things will come up like:
"happy wheels funny moments"
"happy wheels funny gameplay"
"happy wheels funny maps"
Try adding these things to your titles, but don't spam them.
Put: "Try This New Map! - Happy Wheels Funny Moments and Gameplay"
Overall, just a couple minor things that you could improve like titles and making the thumbnails less cluttered, and you'll grow more!
Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1457893043][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's up Bossman?
Your audio quality and video quality have come a long way. Your earlier videos weren't the best, but now your quality is top notch! Props on improving! I had to do the same!
Use better titles and capitalize your titles more. However, don't just turn on caps lock and say, "CALL OF DUTY CRAZY INSANE GAMEPLAY OMG SO GOOD"
Use more tags my friend. You use very little (I can check with an app) and it's not helping you to have very few tags.
Use the description and tags to your advantage to grow!
Your channel icon needs help. Ask on here or another forum for somebody to make you an icon for a shoutout. That may work. Or try a tutorial on Gimp 2.0 or photoshop!
Your channel has come a long way, but needs some touch ups to grow the way you want. Stay interactive, stay consistent, and I think you can grow!
Appreciate the honest feedback man! Been working on the artwork on the channel so I'll have to tweek it around. I wasn't 100% set on the banner for sure so I'll keep fishing around for ideas on it. Thanks man!

The videos and channel are gold. The cinematics are brilliant, colorful, and well planned.
Your audio is funny sometimes, serious at others, and all around great.
The content is pretty insane. Never thought of GTA cinematics before. Brilliant.
Your tags, thumbnail, channel design, and icon are all great too.
You are seeing unprecedented early growth because of this.
NOW POST THIS ON OTHER SPOTS ONLINE. YOU CAN GET HUGE.
No offense to other channels or people, but you are one of the most creative and odd (in a good way) channels I've reviewed. Please do us all a favor and grow through online sources like Reddit and get yourself some collaborations to grow huge.
Great channel. Great content.

Thanks dude, really, thank you.

I've spent a handful of years editing videos for other channels, cutting fan trailers, making goofy montages in high-school, none of which on my own personal channel. And after that time, I feel like I'm finally at a spot where I have my own style, and can make the content I've wanted to make. It sounds lame as s**t, but I "put my heart and soul" into these videos, so when I get feedback like this, it really does mean a lot. Much love dude.

Thanks dude, really, thank you.

I've spent a handful of years editing videos for other channels, cutting fan trailers, making goofy montages in high-school, none of which on my own personal channel. And after that time, I feel like I'm finally at a spot where I have my own style, and can make the content I've wanted to make. It sounds lame as s**t, but I "put my heart and soul" into these videos, so when I get feedback like this, it really does mean a lot. Much love dude.
Keep at it brother. You have skill and a talent that I really haven't seen in amateur YouTubers before. You can go far. I'm subscribing and I'll keep an eye on your channel. Don't stop.[DOUBLEPOST=1457900032,1457899976][/DOUBLEPOST]
Appreciate the honest feedback man! Been working on the artwork on the channel so I'll have to tweek it around. I wasn't 100% set on the banner for sure so I'll keep fishing around for ideas on it. Thanks man!
No problem dude! I like your channel and its content![DOUBLEPOST=1457900112][/DOUBLEPOST]
It wouldn't let me quote your reply to me, so thank you! It means alot, and yeah, I have trouble on the artsy side of YouTube, I made the really bad thumbnails on my channel, and I've made my friend made the better ones. But thank you, things are still tough, but its helpful to hear! Thank you again!
That's fine man! Just keep improving and you'll be growing like you never thought! Good luck in life and in the channel brother![DOUBLEPOST=1457900371][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man, we would love a review, Thanks so much!
Your quality is top notch, very in line with the cinematic quality of short movies and television.
Your writing is superb and editing is great.
Use tags, tags, and more tags. Use every single tag that pertains to the video. People ignore this and nobody watches their videos.
The acting was a LITTLE less than stellar, but above average.
The thumbnails are good too and the channel design is great.
You seem scheduled and organized as well. Great job there.
Overall you have a great channel. Fix those things, collaborate, and post on online forums and you have a good chance to grow a lot!
Good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1457900730][/DOUBLEPOST]
Think you could review my channel and video by any chance? Please?
Sorry I'm really shy when I ask for things and I hate to sound greedy or whatever.
It's not greedy haha! I'm doing this FOR people, so you're taking nothing. I just like doing this stuff and seeing what other people have to offer.
I like your channel banner but your channel icon is a little too hard to read. You need to have "CT REACTS" be very visible.
Your content choice, I will warn you, is a very popular thing to do, but will bring haters. Just warning you. I don't mind it, but some people do.
Your commentary audio is very quiet. SO:
A: try to pause the video when YOU are speaking
B: Mix the audio so that your voice is a lot louder
The video quality, I would say, is not good but not bad. Somewhere in between.
Use video tags!!!!
When you upload a video, look down at the "Tag Box" and type in key words such as "Reacts" "Reactions" "Comedy" and what not.
I liked the video you reacted to. Very emotional.
You need a littleeeeee more confidence in front of the camera, but that will come with making more videos and being more comfortable!
Take these tips and work with them to try and build a successful channel my friend!
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back