Services I will make you a nice text based logo ! (Free) +Photo Colour Correction

how do i make this my logo its to big and i cant fit all the letters in
I can make the size smaller if you wish, tell me which version of the ones above you like the most and give me a resolution you want me to make them. and if you are trying to make this into a youtube channel banner it isn't going to look good on computer monitors, only on a tv as the letters will get cut out from top and bottom

View attachment 25111
thanks i want this one please
As i said, i cant make it into a good youtube banner all i can do is change the size, so give me a res. you want me to change it . currently its on 1920x1080 as big as the biggest commonly used pc. monitors , i can make it smaller , something like 1080x800 if you want to i don't know what you want to use it for so i cannot advise any size in particular.

Ps: the smaller the size, the better the quality looks

As i said, i cant make it into a good youtube banner all i can do is change the size, so give me a res. you want me to change it . currently its on 1920x1080 as big as the biggest commonly used pc. monitors , i can make it smaller , something like 1080x800 if you want to i don't know what you want to use it for so i cannot advise any size in particular.

Ps: the smaller the size, the better the quality looks
i want to use it for youtube profile picture

Back