Services I will make you a nice text based logo ! (Free) +Photo Colour Correction

These are great :) THank you!
NP ^^ i am glad you like them :D you can give me a shoutout if you want to but you dont have to ^^ , it was nice working with you[DOUBLEPOST=1419987517,1419986885][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of those glowing ciclre logos, the texts purple and the circle yellow
Hey ^^ i just finished making all the versions, i like to make a few just in case the person prefers one more than the other

V11.jpg
V22.jpg
ооьяо.jpg оээьу.jpg э3.jpg
э5.jpg эо.jpg
Hope you enjoy ^^.

NP ^^ i am glad you like them :D you can give me a shoutout if you want to but you dont have to ^^ , it was nice working with you[DOUBLEPOST=1419987517,1419986885][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey ^^ i just finished making all the versions, i like to make a few just in case the person prefers one more than the other

View attachment 25074
View attachment 25075
View attachment 25078 View attachment 25079 View attachment 25080
View attachment 25081 View attachment 25082
Hope you enjoy ^^.
thank you very much :D

Hey can I get a logo my channel is thewrestlingguy
What do you want ? a profile picture ? if so give me more info , like which one of the versions i have shown in the begging of the post do you want and with what colors etc.

Ok so I would like a profile picture and can I have it like the 8th picture with the av one it On the first page If you need more Info just ask

Ok so I would like a profile picture and can I have it like the 8th picture with the av one it On the first page If you need more Info just ask
Ok and what letters should i put instead of AV, keep in mind that if you have more than 3 letters and use it as a profile picture it can become hard to read

Back