I regret joining FULLSCREEN Creatorx

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirux

I already sign a contract so there is nothing i can do that.

People talks about the benefits of The tools that they give such as:
-Music: Wich u can get royalty free and google them
- Bulk anotations: u can do that from your youtube page
-Link shrteners: meh
-Support for gaming copyrights: Its only good if u are gonna play.

My channel is growing and im making 9500 to 10000 views daily.
With adsense i made between 8 to 12 dollars a day.

Fullscreen installed on my youtube account "YOUTUBE ANALYTICS" to check my earnings since their FULLSCREEN DASHBOARD takes long to update.

And what i see in the Estimated earnings section is not as near as i use to make with adsense.
Instead of 8 to 12 dollars for 9500 views, im making now like 2.25. WTF

Right now im not happy and i dont find any benefits in having joined this or any other network.

If you are INTO GAMING, maybe it its good for you.

---------------------------UPDATE----------------------UPDATE----------UPDATE
April 4 2013.

I talked again with my partner manager in FULLSCREEN.

Let me tell You Costumer support is awful.
1. I contact Fullscreen trough The email of support.
(RESPONSE) Contact ur partner manager. I dont know who my partner manager is i just joined.
2. I contact fullscreen trough twitter they give me an email address of my partner manager. And i conctact him.
(RESPONSE) Im not ur partner manager contact THIS OTHER GUY.
3. I contact that other guys, and his response is that i need to contact Support of fullscreen again.

WTF.

After all that they said that the CPM´s of them Are low. And that i should use the gorilla campaign to gain money.

NEW YOUTUBERS..... DOnt join this company. Their costumer service is awful And they have misleading adds saying that they have a good sells team for ads and higher CPM.
Jesus My Fullscreen dashboard just updated. And for my 9000 views i only made 1.20. WTF.

DOnt join this network. Stay with your adsense account or join other network if u are a gamer.

Fullscreen installed on my youtube account "YOUTUBE ANALYTICS" to check my earnings since their FULLSCREEN DASHBOARD takes long to update.

And what i see in the Estimated earnings section is not as near as i use to make with adsense.

Right now im not happy and i dont find any benefits in having joined this or any other network.

Fullscreen has no gaming licenses so that`s a no on that one...

What`s your gross split? it could be low and benefiting your revenue.
Q1 (January, February, March) is the worst for CPMs, but not that bad, maybe 40% of what CPMs would be in December.
I personally think even though FS go around here quoting "we have the best sales team" that they actually get poor CPMs from partners I`ve talked to anyways)

Shouldn't have signed the contract then. Or at least do research before you signed it.

I'm with fullscreen and I love it.

Shouldn't have signed the contract then. Or at least do research before you signed it.

I'm with fullscreen and I love it.
U are right... I did research. But i trsted their ads "We have the best sales team" i thought i would get good CPM.

But nothing i can do now anyway

Where did you get 10,000 views a day from? According to SocialBlade you're getting approx 2,000 views a day.

plus how many of them views are monetizable? maybe your audeince rentention is down or anything, but if your getting 10000 monetizable views that sounds strange

Where did you get 10,000 views a day from? According to SocialBlade you're getting approx 2,000 views a day.
I have 38.000 views in one. And many more in others. Besides socialblade is not working today they are doing april fools day in their stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back