• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I reached 1000 subs! :)

PratAttack

Reaction score
Hi; I’m not sure what type of channel you have but OP’s channel is not their actual face or them on camera (at least from what I saw; I didn’t watch.) (1000 subs is certainly an accomplishment and very hard work so I’m not downPlaying it)

If your channel is YOU and your personality on camera then you are building a personal brand which always takes a lot longer but if you’re able to do it will garner a lot more long term opportunities. It’s MUCH harder to get people to like you and keep coming back for you than it is for them to like an animation or video game. So keep at it!

disclaimer; this is not saying anything derogatory about OP at all.
Ok that makes sense

Reactions: SimsPandy

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Just saw your post in the 2020 goals topic. I know very little about Sims, but mark my words, if you keep pumping trendy content like you've been doing so far, you'll blow past 10k subs before the end of June 2020. And even though I have a hefty headstart, you'll almost surely hit a million views this year before me too.

You monetized the channel, right? I'm getting those bottom banners or whatever they're called when I check out your videos... What's your effective CPM if you are comfortable sharing? Mine is really s****y now in January, it dropped to around $1.5/1k views, but almost half of those views are non-monetized - AdBlock or just lack of advertisers shovelling money into YT I guess, I dunno...

Anyway, don't get too hyped and hopeful cuz YT algo is unforgiving and unpredictable, but whatever you're doing seems to be resonating with your target audience extremely well.
Good luck!