• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I reached 1000 subs! :)

How , I am putting in lots of work and after 9 videos only 20 subscribers, I am just wondering how you got that initial traction

How , I am putting in lots of work and after 9 videos only 20 subscribers, I am just wondering how you got that initial traction

just keep uploading and keep doing your thing. you need to make content people actually want to see and stick to. 9 videos is early. after a year or 2 of consistent uploading, then that is when you can tell how your channel is doing

Oh damn, you got 110 new subs in just 5-6 days! That's godamn amazing for your size.
It's still early, but this looks very promising I must say.

Is this video of yours blowing up right now, relatively speaking?!
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cej-jglqwJk

I highly doubt you got 11k views from YT search - you got most of those from Homepage, right?
Check analytics, is it still getting a couple hundred impressions per hour? Share some juicy details, I wanna know :)

Oh damn, you got 110 new subs in just 5-6 days! That's godamn amazing for your size.
It's still early, but this looks very promising I must say.

Is this video of yours blowing up right now, relatively speaking?!
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cej-jglqwJk

I highly doubt you got 11k views from YT search - you got most of those from Homepage, right?
Check analytics, is it still getting a couple hundred impressions per hour? Share some juicy details, I wanna know :)

Hey, yes this is the one :) Got me around 300 subs until now! :inlove:And most of the views come from homepage!

Hey, yes this is the one :) Got me around 300 subs until now! :inlove:And most of the views come from homepage!

I see, it's still going strong at 28k right now, it seems like you really touched the nerve of your audience with that one (in a good way) ;)

EDIT: What's the CTR on that thing? I have very little knowledge of the Sims niche so I can't gauge how clickable the thumbnail and title are.

The CTR on this one is 5.5%, my overall CTR is a little higher. I think this one is quite popular because the new expansion "Discover University" came out a few days earlier, when I posted this video.

Back