I need honest feedback on my channel

QueenLlama

I've Got It
I feel like my channel is already going down hill and I have only just started. I need critical advice please be brutal and honest because I do not know why my growth has suddenly stopped

Hi,

You seem to get lots of views so not sure how your channel is going downhill. :unsure: I would recommend redoing your banner. It's not catchy. Let your banner represent your channel. I notice a lot of your videos are about trying on bikinis so I'm not seeing how the llama fits in. :unsure:

Hope this helps!

I feel like my channel is already going down hill and I have only just started. I need critical advice please be brutal and honest because I do not know why my growth has suddenly stopped

Hi,

You seem to get lots of views so not sure how your channel is going downhill. :unsure: I would recommend redoing your banner. It's not catchy. Let your banner represent your channel. I notice a lot of your videos are about trying on bikinis so I'm not seeing how the llama fits in. :unsure:

Hope this helps!
Only 1 bikini video, I have just completely stopped gaining subscribers and I have less comments. Yeah I totally get what you mean about the banner! Llamas are everything in life

I watched your video "Trying on cheap eBay Bikinis". I tried to comment but I didn't see the option. All those bikinis looked really nice on you. :smile22:

I watched your video "Trying on cheap eBay Bikinis". I tried to comment but I didn't see the option. All those bikinis looked really nice on you. :smile22:
I am so happy I am not the only person experiencing this, ever since the new YouTube layout came out it has been a hit or miss for me on if I can comment on someones video!
And thank you so much ^-^

So, you think the error is on my end? :eeks: I was thinking you probably just had "comments" disabled. :shifty2: lol

I am so happy I am not the only person experiencing this, ever since the new YouTube layout came out it has been a hit or miss for me on if I can comment on someones video!
And thank you so much ^-^

Back