I need a SUBCRIBE-Button on 1 of my videos

Go to Creator Studio, click on Edit Video, go to End Screen & Annotations.
It should forward you directly to near the end of the video, but you may need to tweak a little bit.
Click on Add Element, add Subscription and you're all set. :)

Go to Creator Studio, click on Edit Video, go to End Screen & Annotations.
It should forward you directly to near the end of the video, but you may need to tweak a little bit.
Click on Add Element, add Subscription and you're all set. :)

is that something you can do only when your videos are monetized or is that feature open for everyone?

You can also set a watermark which runs in the corner for as long as you want that works as a subscribe button

is that something you can do only when your videos are monetized or is that feature open for everyone?
It is open for everybody. But you need to add at least one more video with your subscribe button. I suggest choosing "the best for the viewer" and delaying that part a bit after subscribe button shows up. That will give viewers few seconds to focus only at subscribe button and hopefully subscribe, and then the recommended next video will also show up so hopefully they stay more on your channel ;)

It is open for everybody. But you need to add at least one more video with your subscribe button. I suggest choosing "the best for the viewer" and delaying that part a bit after subscribe button shows up. That will give viewers few seconds to focus only at subscribe button and hopefully subscribe, and then the recommended next video will also show up so hopefully they stay more on your channel ;)

thanks a lot for the info :) I saw how you did it on your channel; I think I will have to start doing something like this too!

thanks a lot for the info :) I saw how you did it on your channel; I think I will have to start doing something like this too!
Yeah you can made custom picture for that end part like in my last video Dubai Air Show Part 2, or you can just put them directly on the video without that custom picture like I did in the video before that one - Dubai Air Show Part 1.
For this custom picture you can find ytalk members who are doing design and they will do it for few dollars.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back