i Need a Subcribe button on the end of a video:

Please answer me, Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Go to Creator Studio, click on Edit Video, go to End Screen & Annotations.
It should forward you directly to near the end of the video, but you may need to tweak a little bit.
Click on Add Element, add Subscription and you're all set. :)

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Go to Creator Studio, click on Edit Video, go to End Screen & Annotations.
It should forward you directly to near the end of the video, but you may need to tweak a little bit.
Click on Add Element, add Subscription and you're all set. :)
is that something you can do only when your videos are monetized or is that feature open for everyone?

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I'm pretty sure it's open for everyone. I'm definitely not monetized. :)

Reactions: Jamie

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
You can also set a watermark which runs in the corner for as long as you want that works as a subscribe button

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
is that something you can do only when your videos are monetized or is that feature open for everyone?
It is open for everybody. But you need to add at least one more video with your subscribe button. I suggest choosing "the best for the viewer" and delaying that part a bit after subscribe button shows up. That will give viewers few seconds to focus only at subscribe button and hopefully subscribe, and then the recommended next video will also show up so hopefully they stay more on your channel ;)

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It is open for everybody. But you need to add at least one more video with your subscribe button. I suggest choosing "the best for the viewer" and delaying that part a bit after subscribe button shows up. That will give viewers few seconds to focus only at subscribe button and hopefully subscribe, and then the recommended next video will also show up so hopefully they stay more on your channel ;)
thanks a lot for the info :) I saw how you did it on your channel; I think I will have to start doing something like this too!

Reactions: UnboxingSve

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
thanks a lot for the info :) I saw how you did it on your channel; I think I will have to start doing something like this too!
Yeah you can made custom picture for that end part like in my last video Dubai Air Show Part 2, or you can just put them directly on the video without that custom picture like I did in the video before that one - Dubai Air Show Part 1.
For this custom picture you can find ytalk members who are doing design and they will do it for few dollars.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk