I need a new video editing tool, any ideas?

samcambolt270

Loving YTtalk
the title pretty much sums it up. I am used to camtasia, but it has decided to take a s**t on me recently and i need something new.

the title pretty much sums it up. I am used to camtasia, but it has decided to take a s**t on me recently and i need something new.
Yeah, I agree with the other two. Premiere pro. If it's too expensive, you can always get the less expensive but still very good Premiere elements. You can get version 10 or 11 at a decent price.

Yeah, I'd have to say Song Vegas aswell, I use it myself and it's just a great piece of software once you get used to it :)
Although, it's not free but if you use it alot like I do, you're getting the most for your money.

i borrowed my freinds computor, (as he has sony vegas 10) so i could check it out, and for some reason ALL videos i put in it, even ones that were high quality when i ran them through camtasia, were awful qaulity in sony vegus, why, is that just the veiwing quality or something?

i borrowed my freinds computor, (as he has sony vegas 10) so i could check it out, and for some reason ALL videos i put in it, even ones that were high quality when i ran them through camtasia, were awful qaulity in sony vegus, why, is that just the veiwing quality or something?
Did you compress them or save them in lower quality format? Are you sure the videos were put into the software in HQ or HD format?

Back