I need a new video editing tool, any ideas?

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Adobe Primiere Pro or Sony Vegas should be good. They are the industry standard at the moment.

Reactions: M424Filmcast

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
the title pretty much sums it up. I am used to camtasia, but it has decided to take a s**t on me recently and i need something new.
Yeah, I agree with the other two. Premiere pro. If it's too expensive, you can always get the less expensive but still very good Premiere elements. You can get version 10 or 11 at a decent price.

Jacob Alsobrook

Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 is AWESOME, its only 70 bucks. Not bad for how good it is.

Eqo

Better Than You.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Yeah, I'd have to say Song Vegas aswell, I use it myself and it's just a great piece of software once you get used to it :)
Although, it's not free but if you use it alot like I do, you're getting the most for your money.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Sony Vegas and this thread is moved to the correct section.

samcambolt270

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i borrowed my freinds computor, (as he has sony vegas 10) so i could check it out, and for some reason ALL videos i put in it, even ones that were high quality when i ran them through camtasia, were awful qaulity in sony vegus, why, is that just the veiwing quality or something?

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
i borrowed my freinds computor, (as he has sony vegas 10) so i could check it out, and for some reason ALL videos i put in it, even ones that were high quality when i ran them through camtasia, were awful qaulity in sony vegus, why, is that just the veiwing quality or something?
Did you compress them or save them in lower quality format? Are you sure the videos were put into the software in HQ or HD format?