• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I HAVE TO GET MY LEGS WAXED FOR GETTING 260 SUBSCRIBERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*round of applause* Bravo, brava, bravissimo :p[DOUBLEPOST=1368795049][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dammit I'm starting to get just a tiny bit worried. Only a bit though XD[DOUBLEPOST=1368795083][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks, although I had to bribe my subscribers with waxed legs to do it...
You gotta show a bitta leg..to get one more step ahead ;)

Omg imma get the a** hole hair waxed off my *******!!!! Its the mud flap from hell and so hard to clean i could cut toilet paper costs so much :D

Btw the best done ball scaping is by girls :D they they have such soft hands and your hard as hell from all the rubbing so your ready to moisurize it After words ;). Little bit of pink does the skin wonders.

Hope thats what answer you were liking for it Reina

Omg imma get the a** hole hair waxed off my *******!!!! Its the mud flap from hell and so hard to clean i could cut toilet paper costs so much :D

Btw the best done ball scaping is by girls :D they they have such soft hands and your hard as hell from all the rubbing so your ready moisurize it After words ;)

Hey, I'm impressed by your creativity! But, I'm not sure if my eyes came out okay from reading what you typed. :crying:

Hey, I'm impressed by your creativity! But, I'm not sure if my eyes came out okay from reading what you typed. :crying:

Aww i know your not that innoce t im sure you have experimented with a razor and your creativity before. Some girls get pretty creative wwhen shaving there pubic hair. Is sooo vagical :D

Aww i know your not that innoce t im sure you have experimented with a razor and your creativity before. Some girls get pretty creative wwhen shaving there pubic hair. Is sooo vagical :D
I wonder if that last word in your sentence was intended, or accidental. ._.

Btw the best done ball scaping is by girls :D they they have such soft hands and your hard as hell from all the rubbing so your ready to moisurize it After words ;). Little bit of pink does the skin wonders.

And people say I'm the inappropriate one XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back