• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I HAVE TO GET MY LEGS WAXED FOR GETTING 260 SUBSCRIBERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUR LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE YOU ARE A GENIUS OF THE FIRST ORDER OF GENIUSES THAT ORDERED FIRST.
For acknowledging my genius you are also a genius under the genius of the first order of geniuses that ordered first (who happen to have the first genius genie that first used the three wishes format)

This Sunday it's going down...on my channel you're gonna see a grown 20 year old man getting his legs waxed for the first time. Why? Because I told my subscribers that if they get me 260 subscribers before next Sunday then I'd do it. That meant an extra 16 subscribers in a week. I didn't think they'd do it...
......they did it -_-

So YEAH! You can see me get my legs waxed this Sunday :p How much does waxing hurt anyway...? My poor virgin legs...
Good luck and godspeed to you my friend.. I waxed my chest once for a short film... never again... never again.

Your cuteness never ceases to amaze me LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1368794439,1368787552][/DOUBLEPOST]Before I go to work I'd just like to say one thing to the community. BAWLZ. Thank you, thank you, thank you! *takes a bow* Now that that's done let's all have a productive day!
JohnKenShow Katherinejane001 SakuraPaws Adrian Marioghae AikoMiyoko @BAWLZ
*round of applause* Bravo, brava, bravissimo :p[DOUBLEPOST=1368795049][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good luck and godspeed to you my friend.. I waxed my chest once for a short film... never again... never again.
Dammit I'm starting to get just a tiny bit worried. Only a bit though XD[DOUBLEPOST=1368795083][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on 260 subs!!
Thanks, although I had to bribe my subscribers with waxed legs to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back