I feel like my content will be bad

I wouldn't worry say your content is bad. It's certainly much higher quality then any content I made when I started Youtube on a different channel back in 2008. Way, way better.

To me your focus should be on enjoying the videos and content you create. The passion, the art, the love for it and everything else around it. =] With that you'll improve over time through self learning and through help from others as it arrives. So things will constantly improve. No worries. Just enjoy what you're doing and you'll always be on the right track.

Hope that helps and don't forget to have a wonderful day. =]

I think a good first step is to always see room for improvement.

My content is horrible at some times, but it was better than what I started with! :D Just keep improving and trying!

I'll be honest with you. You will make content. You will like it at first. You will make new content. it will be better cos you'll learn more about what you're doing, you will then look back at your old content and you will dislike it and think its bad. That life dude. You create, you learn, you grow. I notice the flaws in my videos as soon as I release a new video. I memorize them and do better next time.

As for what OTHERS think about your content. If what you're doing feels right and doesn't hurt anyone, just do it. If you get constructive criticism, learn from it, if you get random trolls insulting your stuff for the sake of it, just f**k them, they are not paying any real attention yo tou anyway, so you should pay it back either.

Just start creating dude, it pays off later.

Back