TheGamer

Reaction score
I feel like my content will be bad and that nobody would want to watch it

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think a lot of us have these thoughts (especially new YouTubers) but there is only one way to find out:) So just do it:up2: And don´t you worry about what other people think about your content in the first place dude... If you enjoy making videos then that´s the important thing here...

Reactions: Courtney Candice

TheGamer

Reaction score
Thanks dave that helps me feel better about my content

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
My content is trash in comparison to what others in my niche does. However its a learning curve and I know it will get better if I accept that I need to continuesly improve.

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man! I'm not gonna come in here and tell you that your content is amazing as I don't think that would help. BUT! With that said, my content used to be absolutely awful, then I started making more and it was less awful. Then I started making more and it was pretty ok. Then I carried on making more and I started to really enjoy it. Now I think my videos are good! But there's always room for improvment!

What I'm trying to say is: don't worry about wether your content is bad or good. Just focus on making the best thing you can make. Then make something better next time and keep making things better every time you make something!

FireShock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and try it something out. You can spend so many hours, days, weeks trying to guess what someone will think something you make. But, at the end of the day you just got to go for it. Have fun making videos, not worrying about what people might of them :)

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Even if people don't like your content, there are a lot of lessons to be learned from that. The first 50 videos I uploaded were very hit or miss, some were well liked and others have more dislikes than likes. However I was able to learn from that when I started making regular content and use the data/feedback from those videos to make my more recent ones a lot better and now I average 90%+ like ratio most months.

So, maybe your content will be bad like some of mine was but that doesn't mean you won't get better and be successful. As far as nobody watching it... there's an audience for almost every weird thing you can think of, it's all about getting them to find you.