I challenge you all to get a thousand subscribers within a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiddoWave

I challenge you all to get a thousand subscribers within a month! [Edited by Staff] It's better if it's fun and will keep you motivated! Can't wait to see how many subscribers you all will get! [Edited by Staff] Good Luck!

Keep me updated!
This is a challenge/test

Last edited by a moderator:
lol well good luck to you! If I my school semester was done and I didn't have to work i would accept this challenge, but I really don't have the time for all that promotion. Maybe between semesters I will be able to? haha who knows. I plan on working a lot harder on my channel after this semester anyways. I took a lighter class load next semester, because I am just spread too thin between work, school, friends, family, my youtube channel right now.

Join the challenge and go for it, remember anything is possible but you have to try ya' know!
Yeah maybe I just need to work out how to advertise better. It took me 5 years to reach 100 subs it would be an absolute miracle if I gained 1000 in a month.

lol well good luck to you! If I my school semester was done and I didn't have to work i would accept this challenge, but I really don't have the time for all that promotion. Maybe between semesters I will be able to? haha who knows. I plan on working a lot harder on my channel after this semester anyways. I took a lighter class load next semester, because I am just spread too thin between work, school, friends, family, my youtube channel right now.

Yeah I know how that can go! I had another channel and was getting subscribers consistently but I went to go and fell off of it, so now I'm starting from scratch! But you have a great channel on your hands, I look forward to see how you do![DOUBLEPOST=1447881083,1447880950][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah maybe I just need to work out how to advertise better. It took me 5 years to reach 100 subs it would be an absolute miracle if I gained 1000 in a month.
I'm about to check your channel out now!

Yeah I know how that can go! I had another channel and was getting subscribers consistently but I went to go and fell off of it, so now I'm starting from scratch! But you have a great channel on your hands, I look forward to see how you do![DOUBLEPOST=1447881083,1447880950][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm about to check your channel out now!
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back