I am ONE HIT AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
I was recently talking to one of my fellow youtubers and I have come to the conclusion that I am honestly one hit video away from making it on YouTube. Subscribers, Product sponsors, and friends always tell me that I have great content and they are surprised that I don't have a larger audience. Knowing that I have the content but not the audience can be discouraging. My response typically is "All I can do is continue to put out videos and promote" I need a solid base of people that support the channel and want to see it grow by sharing the content. If you have made it this far in the post, thanks lol! This is just a place for me to publish my thoughts. Also is there anyone else out there in my position?

Last edited by a moderator:
People tell me that all the time! They tell me how much they enjoy my videos and how they can see me making it big on YouTube! It's a really good compliment!

I just checked out your airpods video and it's really good! Tech reviews are hard to make well, but yours are definitely up there in terms of quality.

As for me, I have a lot of learning to do. Personally, I think my videos are the best I am currently able to make but as I get more experienced I'll produce better content.

Good luck! :D

Hi fellow tech reviewer. Your videos are great, nice editing and professionally done. Comparing mine and yours, I have lots of work to do. It's good people are complimenting and encouraging you. Do those future videos for the current subs who are looking forward to your video. When potential viewers come, I'm sure they will see the sincerity in your videos.

Like you said, keep posting and do your thing. Yes it can be discouraging but you know those videos that you make will help people make valued purchase. Don't think so much about the outcome and enjoy the process. It feels good when people asks me for advice regarding products, and makes their decision based on my recommendations. The main reason for these videos are to help people, I'm sure it's yours too.

Keep focused on tasks at hand and sub count, product sponsors will be like bonuses. I have had several small companies approached me to do reviews on small items. It feels great knowing someone think that I am worth it. Stay positive, you will never know when it will come.

The thing with tech reviews is that it's not exactly a channel that you subscribe to unless you like tech a lot. Most people only look it up before they buy things.

I just checked out your airpods video and it's really good! Tech reviews are hard to make well, but yours are definitely up there in terms of quality.

As for me, I have a lot of learning to do. Personally, I think my videos are the best I am currently able to make but as I get more experienced I'll produce better content.

Good luck! :D

Thanks, it's all about growth and development, good luck to you as well![DOUBLEPOST=1486307261,1486307178][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just like making videos and being creative, attention doesn't hurt either.

Yeah that is truly the only reason why I continue to make content is because I enjoy the process, support is always welcomed lol[DOUBLEPOST=1486307715][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi fellow tech reviewer. Your videos are great, nice editing and professionally done. Comparing mine and yours, I have lots of work to do. It's good people are complimenting and encouraging you. Do those future videos for the current subs who are looking forward to your video. When potential viewers come, I'm sure they will see the sincerity in your videos.

Like you said, keep posting and do your thing. Yes it can be discouraging but you know those videos that you make will help people make valued purchase. Don't think so much about the outcome and enjoy the process. It feels good when people asks me for advice regarding products, and makes their decision based on my recommendations. The main reason for these videos are to help people, I'm sure it's yours too.

Keep focused on tasks at hand and sub count, product sponsors will be like bonuses. I have had several small companies approached me to do reviews on small items. It feels great knowing someone think that I am worth it. Stay positive, you will never know when it will come.

Exactly, great comment! every word is what I tell myself after every upload. Your content is definitely making an impact on your subs as well, keep it up and good luck!

You do product reviews. It's 2017. How many channels like that can you find on Youtube? You can find enough. And a lot of them are great. So if you're gonna do something that a lot of people are already doing, no matter how good you may be, you will always have an hard time to stand out. The only path for success is really to review something that no one is reviewing and for which there's a lot of demand. It doesn't seem to be the case. So even if you have good reviews, it's gonna be difficult to grow in this marketing.

You do product reviews. It's 2017. How many channels like that can you find on Youtube? You can find enough. And a lot of them are great. So if you're gonna do something that a lot of people are already doing, no matter how good you may be, you will always have an hard time to stand out. The only path for success is really to review something that no one is reviewing and for which there's a lot of demand. It doesn't seem to be the case. So even if you have good reviews, it's gonna be difficult to grow in this marketing.

I hear what you're saying but being in the tech community I see people succeed going from 1.5k subs to 70k in less than a year reviewing things that everyone else reviews. It is important to set yourself apart from the crowd but tbh every genre of YouTube is oversaturated and people grow despite that fact. It's a journey and one in willing to take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back