I am ONE HIT AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am. i get told i make great content and that i maybe big someday. im small channel but i love making videos. all i can do is hope i get some supporters to keep up with me and keep promoting my videos

I don't think I'm close to it yet. But I think that's awesome you feel that way! It's probably right around the corner. :)

I don't think you're one hit away. I'm a nobody, but I'll still leave my two cents.

Your videos are stellar. You're up there with the pros. That's granted.
But, there's nothing making you stand out. And by that I mean, the way you talk. Have a look around the largest channels, and notice how they talk. How they act...
There's always something uncommon to their characters. And I don't mean it in a good, nor a bad way. Just, uncommon. A little quirk that you probably won't notice if you're not looking for it. Maybe it's their wording, maybe the pauses between the words, or the tone shifts between words, or the body movement, etc etc....
That's it. That slight variance in personality from the more common person. That's what I feel you should work on.

What your looking for is your gateway video.
I was uploading content and was getting views and subs but then 1 video went 'viral' and since I have been getting more views and subs at an icrease rate.
The more videos I put out and hit a couple other 'viral' videos which has helped me to continue grow.

For reviews (which is what this thread seems to be turning into), please use the review forum in the future. Best of luck with it OP. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back