I am finally partnered well nearly after four years of trying! (BuzzMyVideos)

What exactly is youtube partnership? I've read up about it a little but not really sure, is it another form of monetization?

OK just shooting one in the dark here:

Is there anybody out there, and I mean a-n-y-b-o-d-y, that has actually received payment from buzzmyvideos?
Maybe none want to reply or none are on this forum but it is a shame if no one does reply but when and if I get paid I will be sure to let you know;)

I had to leave BMV because of their ridiculous payment plan, i had to wait till i earned $300 to get payed. I asked to leave like my first month and I only got $18 sent to my paypal for the amount I earned only for that month. so it would of taking me 1 year or more to even get payed. Its all about the Money.....

I had to leave BMV because of their ridiculous payment plan, i had to wait till i earned $300 to get payed. I asked to leave like my first month and I only got $18 sent to my paypal for the amount I earned only for that month. so it would of taking me 1 year or more to even get payed. Its all about the Money.....

Wow! That doesn't sound good man!

So who are you with now?

Really? From what I have heard and know from my contract it is because they have a high payout like 200-300 it is 300 for me as I have a small channel at the moment but that will all change soon enough;):D and they are probably just moaning as they have not reached the payout mark or didn't read their contract;) I know people have complained about them but most if not all have been resolved because they did not know of this.

Congrats! but,

300$ payout is huge, You won't get a check for over 5 months, almost guaranteed.

not for me it is not;) .

not to sound rude but i was gaining 1000 views a day back when i was in bmv, your only earning 18 views a day...

but if your talking bout the money, most people who aim for partnership do it for the money....
Not to be rude, but on AdSense I was getting 2250 views a day, and 20 subs ;) haha
just messing with yah

Back