I am finally partnered well nearly after four years of trying! (BuzzMyVideos)

Ashleyb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes guys if you have read the title I am finally partnered well almost with the network buzzmyvideos and after fours years of trying and a lot of declines :( I have finally got partnered with a network just have wait for a email from them saying my channel is linked and I am good to go thank you guys for all the support and continued support it means a lot any questions feel free to post something and I will try to answer it thank you:D;).

GoHan.

Dat YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Good work man! Good luck with your partnership ^^

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good luck, I have heard some bad things about the network, but hopefully it turns out right for you! :)

Ashleyb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good luck, I have heard some bad things about the network, but hopefully it turns out right for you! :)
I know but all networks have their good and bad sides but its how much the good out ways the bad that matters I think despite the bad rep that they have true or not they look like a good network still better then machinima :D and thank you I am hoping so;).

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I know but all networks have their good and bad sides but its how much the good out ways the bad that matters I think despite the bad rep that they have true or not they look like a good network still better then machinima :D and thank you I am hoping so;).
:eek: some networks have ups and downs some only have downs.....