Other Huge YTtalk Collab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sounds like a great idea. What was the idea again? Are we going with the 10 second random clips? Can I tell a joke?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will invite you so you can have a look :)

CourtneyMcQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what about everyone saying there name/youtube name - what they do on youtube and - a signature move like i sort of solute? or sum similar

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what about everyone saying there name/youtube name - what they do on youtube and - a signature move like i sort of solute? or sum similar
That is something I am happy to consider for a different project some time soon, like a mass promo collab which I would be willing to upload to YTtalkTV :) If you want to help out with this one let me know and I will add you to our group convo which has more info :)

CourtneyMcQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is something I am happy to consider for a different project some time soon, like a mass promo collab which I would be willing to upload to YTtalkTV :) If you want to help out with this one let me know and I will add you to our group convo which has more info :)
yea i would like that, i want to get reconised more and do some collabs as well :)

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
If it's okay, I want in too. lol

I missed out on the last collab (accent tag). I don't want to miss out on this one.