How to YouTube: Views | Subscribers | Ratings - Superb Guide by Overwatch

AmbossTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Good info, wasn't aware of this change! Might be time to go back and update my tags...
I think it was introduced with the Google Hummingbird update. If you search for it (here on the forums or Google) you'll find some good resources.

Panking92

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That was a pretty nice guide. Learned some things that I'll definitely use in the future.

xWTM

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great guide! I've been using most of these tips already but it's nice to get confirmation that they work! Thanks man!

DrainEMmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Great guide! This will really help people to optimize their videos for the maximum viewership!

Futbol

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Shouldn't your video title be your first tags as I thought that the tags that were listed first mattered most for SEO? This would mean using you tubes default tag settings would be useless as you can only add new tags at the bottom of existing tags and not above existing tags.

Also, some very popular soccer skills channels heavily list tags in description, I'm talking like listing dozens of keywords and looks like pure spam to me, strange that YouTube haven't taken them up on this.[DOUBLEPOST=1405775929,1405775002][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Overwatch, no offence but you only have six subscribers mate and low video views so if you implemented this strategy it hasn't worked for you.