How To Promote Your YouTube Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

alemotta

Reaction score
Hello There!,
This thread has been created to show you how to promote your videos to get exposure/traffic to your YouTube Videos!

One of the best ways to promote your YouTube videos is through Facebook, whether it be a personal account or a fan page, Facebook is one of the best sources of Mass Traffic, mainly because of the 800 Million monthly users.
If you wish to receive traffic to your YouTube videos then you should start up a Facebook Fanpage, and drive your friends/viewers to it. Everytime you upload a video, post a link to it on the fan page. This will generate some exposure, because it will go onto all of your fans walls, so they will see it.
Now, if you do not want the hassle of having to update the page regularly then you should just post links to your videos when you are on your personal Facebook accounts, doing so can bring a lot of views, since when they comment/like your status it will show up on some of their friends news feeds, which will then give you some exposure.

Twitter is the second most used social network, so it therefore can produce masses or views towards your videos.
First of all you will want to create a twitter account and get your friends and fans to follow you. Once you have got enough followers, you should start to send links to your videos so that people will then watch them, and some will re-tweet your post (meaning their followers will also see it, giving you more exposure)

Creating video responses can benefit you and the person that you are responding to, because everyone who watches their video will be able to see your video underneith, which means that they could click on it, this will benefit you because you will be receiving some extra views that you otherwise wouldn't be receiving. The benefits for the user that you are reponding to, are that when people watch your video they will see a link to their video, which will give them some more views if one of your viewers clicks on the link.

Using Reddit is another good way to promote your YouTube video's. Reddit is a source for what is new and popular on the internet. By posting your content to this site users will be able to vote "up" or "down" your video. The more "up" votes that you get will determine your position towards the front page which will lead to more promotion for your video's. Once people start to like your content they will most likely visit your channel and subscribe!
Warning: Reddit users do not like a lot of "shameless self promotion" so make sure you browse the sites content and join the community before pouring your content in there
View attachment 869

YTtalk.com is the forum you are reading this on now and is the ultimate community to promote your videos on whether your a gamer, a comedian, a musician or a vlogger, we have a massive and diverse community where you can help each other out and promote your videos at the same time.

If you are wanting to promote at YTtalk make sure to also watch and become involved in the community, that is the best way to promote on the forums, get to know the members and join in and reap the rewards of being an active member.

Thanks for reading, I hope this helped!,
Michael Carlyle
YTtalk Moderator
Thanks for best article

Jaydee C

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Great tips! I have gotten a lot of exposure on Twitter. Now I'm working on getting exposure on Facebook and Reddit. I'm glad that I have yttalk. This forum has a lot of helpful resources.

Reactions: Michael

kankyo11

△ NooBie ♎ Neko ♏
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
nice tips, will try it

leektv

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello There!,
This thread has been created to show you how to promote your videos to get exposure/traffic to your YouTube Videos!

One of the best ways to promote your YouTube videos is through Facebook, whether it be a personal account or a fan page, Facebook is one of the best sources of Mass Traffic, mainly because of the 800 Million monthly users.
If you wish to receive traffic to your YouTube videos then you should start up a Facebook Fanpage, and drive your friends/viewers to it. Everytime you upload a video, post a link to it on the fan page. This will generate some exposure, because it will go onto all of your fans walls, so they will see it.
Now, if you do not want the hassle of having to update the page regularly then you should just post links to your videos when you are on your personal Facebook accounts, doing so can bring a lot of views, since when they comment/like your status it will show up on some of their friends news feeds, which will then give you some exposure.

Twitter is the second most used social network, so it therefore can produce masses or views towards your videos.
First of all you will want to create a twitter account and get your friends and fans to follow you. Once you have got enough followers, you should start to send links to your videos so that people will then watch them, and some will re-tweet your post (meaning their followers will also see it, giving you more exposure)

Creating video responses can benefit you and the person that you are responding to, because everyone who watches their video will be able to see your video underneith, which means that they could click on it, this will benefit you because you will be receiving some extra views that you otherwise wouldn't be receiving. The benefits for the user that you are reponding to, are that when people watch your video they will see a link to their video, which will give them some more views if one of your viewers clicks on the link.

Using Reddit is another good way to promote your YouTube video's. Reddit is a source for what is new and popular on the internet. By posting your content to this site users will be able to vote "up" or "down" your video. The more "up" votes that you get will determine your position towards the front page which will lead to more promotion for your video's. Once people start to like your content they will most likely visit your channel and subscribe!
Warning: Reddit users do not like a lot of "shameless self promotion" so make sure you browse the sites content and join the community before pouring your content in there
View attachment 869

YTtalk.com is the forum you are reading this on now and is the ultimate community to promote your videos on whether your a gamer, a comedian, a musician or a vlogger, we have a massive and diverse community where you can help each other out and promote your videos at the same time.

If you are wanting to promote at YTtalk make sure to also watch and become involved in the community, that is the best way to promote on the forums, get to know the members and join in and reap the rewards of being an active member.

Thanks for reading, I hope this helped!,
Michael Carlyle
YTtalk Moderator
Perfectly explained to the T! Thank you for this. Good tips, nice suggestions.

Palidor

The Palidor Project
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Facebook seems to be the hardest to grow though which is a pain

Jack1505

PandaMan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Facebook is getting hard is it is becoming a competetor of youtube and that it's got alot more producers. You trying to be a harder producer make's it hard. It might be as hard as youtube one day

PureHater

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for tips, i still cant get even a bit of growth tho >:

Reactions: kankyo11

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
For me it's yttalk and Facebook that made my views higher.. :) I'll try more gaming site so I can gain more viewers and friends.. :)

TechSquizz

Our mission is to be the Ultimate Tech Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Ive never used Reddit, I dont know why I think its because its so messy.

I love the Video Responses Idea! Jai and I are going to do some of them next week and see how they go!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.