How to organise a free giveaway?

What kind of free giveaways would be good for a gaming channel?

Moved to the ideas / planning forum.

Well what do YOU think would work well? It's your channel, your niche, your audience. I assume you know a bit about games so what are your ideas? :)

I thought about giving away old games but I only have 10 subscribers. I would like to have at least 1000 subscribers before I did something like that. I guess a better question would be how do you do free giveaways?

I thought about giving away old games but I only have 10 subscribers. I would like to have at least 1000 subscribers before I did something like that. I guess a better question would be how do you do free giveaways?

First of all, there are some rules about doing giveaways and contests. A good starting point would be for you read this link - > https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1620498?hl=en and then ask any specific questions in this thread.

(In the meantime, I'll move this to the strategy forum and change the title to something more meaningful. :) )

there are few website that help you to organise a give away, but i can help you to create a giveaway and gather few subs with it in the same time if interested message me

Make a subscriber goal and say that when you hit xxx subscribers then you will give away (item) and such or make a like amount on video or w.e you really can think of

Back