How to organise a free giveaway?

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What kind of free giveaways would be good for a gaming channel?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What kind of free giveaways would be good for a gaming channel?

Moved to the ideas / planning forum.

Well what do YOU think would work well? It's your channel, your niche, your audience. I assume you know a bit about games so what are your ideas? :)

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thought about giving away old games but I only have 10 subscribers. I would like to have at least 1000 subscribers before I did something like that. I guess a better question would be how do you do free giveaways?

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I thought about giving away old games but I only have 10 subscribers. I would like to have at least 1000 subscribers before I did something like that. I guess a better question would be how do you do free giveaways?

First of all, there are some rules about doing giveaways and contests. A good starting point would be for you read this link - > https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1620498?hl=en and then ask any specific questions in this thread.

(In the meantime, I'll move this to the strategy forum and change the title to something more meaningful. :) )

Reactions: jwl9brla

gto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
there are few website that help you to organise a give away, but i can help you to create a giveaway and gather few subs with it in the same time if interested message me

Keyser Reveal

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Gleam is pretty good for organizing giveaways. (headphones, controllers..etc all seem like fitting giveaways) Good luck

Reactions: Kagan

entrepreneur

Reaction score
Make a subscriber goal and say that when you hit xxx subscribers then you will give away (item) and such or make a like amount on video or w.e you really can think of