HOW TO MAKE A BANNER FOR THE NEW YOUTUBE LAYOUT

How are you partnered with only 138 subscribers and 9000 views?
tumblr_m6m9nlliDt1ranhnao1_400.gif

you're partnered based on the amount of views you get, if you get lucky and make a video that gets 1000+ views networks will see that you have 1000 view a day average, That will make them think that you have an audience, they will partner you to put adds on your channel so they can make money off of your audience. usually depending on the network you can make up to 80% of the prophets. I am a director for Zephix, they give you 80% prophet, along with TGN.

you're partnered based on the amount of views you get, if you get lucky and make a video that gets 1000+ views networks will see that you have 1000 view a day average, That will make them think that you have an audience, they will partner you to put adds on your channel so they can make money off of your audience. usually depending on the network you can make up to 80% of the prophets. I am a director for Zephix, they give you 80% prophet, along with TGN.
Well obviously I get enough views to be partnered, so I don't see why you are worried.

you actually only average about 180 a day. And that's with all of you're views added up and averaged out. You're actually only getting about 20-50 a day. That's weird because the minimum amount of views a day you can have with a partnership is 720. Or in some special cases, 300. So I'm guessing that back in the day you made a video that got you a lot of views and off of that video alone, you were partnered, I'll seen that happen to three of my friends. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but what does suck is when your year long contract runs out, they're going to revoke your partnership.

you actually only average about 180 a day. And that's with all of you're views added up and averaged out. You're actually only getting about 20-50 a day. That's weird because the minimum amount of views a day you can have with a partnership is 720. Or in some special cases, 300. So I'm guessing that back in the day you made a video that got you a lot of views and off of that video alone, you were partnered, I'll seen that happen to three of my friends. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but what does suck is when your year long contract runs out, they're going to revoke your partnership.
You have 212 subs, who made you king of network's decisions?

King? no, I have experience. Unlike a lot of people in this community i'm starting to realize. I'm a director for the Zephix TV Network aside from all of my personal experience, I know AlfradoIGN the head editor for IGN, he's told me several things about how this all works, three of my close personal friends are partnered with big companys like machinima, TGN, and Brodband tv. I'm starting to think yttalk is filled with the kind of kids that try to "Troll" in the youtube comment section.

LOL No, I do get on average 150-180 views a day. I don't know where you got "20-50". I got partnered last month, so I don't know what you mean by "back in the day". And no, I did not make a video that got a lot of views, and because of that video I got partnered. I love how you act like you know my channel.

Back