HOW TO MAKE A BANNER FOR THE NEW YOUTUBE LAYOUT

Heres a tip buddy; Before you act like your Mr. Know it all about something, make sure you actually know what your talking about. You obviously don't need 700 views a day to get partnered.

Heres a tip buddy; Before you act like your Mr. Know it all about something, make sure you actually know what your talking about. You obviously don't need 700 views a day to get partnered.
Yeah really. They saw potential in the content, it doesn't cost them to partner small channels haha

you do get about 180 views a day actually i have your social blade account right here,
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/ KGATV...<-- put this in your URL
you should really know a little bit about youtube before you get into it.
So wait. You base your stats off a site that has been known to be wrong, instead of the guy who gets paid at the end of the month? The one who goes to his network's dashboard and can view his official views? Logic

you do get about 180 views a day actually i have your social blade account right here,
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/ KGATV...<-- put this in your URL
you should really know a little bit about youtube before you get into it.
you actually only average about 180 a day. And that's with all of you're views added up and averaged out. You're actually only getting about 20-50 a day. That's weird because the minimum amount of views a day you can have with a partnership is 720. Or in some special cases, 300. So I'm guessing that back in the day you made a video that got you a lot of views and off of that video alone, you were partnered, I'll seen that happen to three of my friends. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but what does suck is when your year long contract runs out, they're going to revoke your partnership.
hmm, funny. Your words bud.
I know I get 180 views a day, I said that already. You're the one who said I only get 20-50 a day.

yeah, when i saw 20-50, i'm talking about your current views per video. 180 is just all of your view ever, averaged out.

hmm, funny. Your words bud.
I know I get 180 views a day, I said that already. You're the one who said I only get 20-50 a day.
Off topic but, your dog is f*****g adorable! So fluffy lol. What kind is it? Also, what is the song in your intro?

Back