Vlog How to Know if a Girl Likes You

Hey YT Talkers, hope you're doing well! I will soon be posting a 2 part video. The first part will be "How to Know if a Guy Likes You", which I feel comfortable talking about. The 2nd part will be "How to Know if a Girl Likes You", but unfortunately I'm a guy and I have very little knowledge about that!

If you have any thoughts on this topic, could you post them in this thread? I'll be showcasing some in the my video. I'd of course be sure to include links to your channel.

Thanks!

Hey YT Talkers, hope you're doing well! I will soon be posting a 2 part video. The first part will be "How to Know if a Guy Likes You", which I feel comfortable talking about. The 2nd part will be "How to Know if a Girl Likes You", but unfortunately I'm a guy and I have very little knowledge about that!

If you have any thoughts on this topic, could you post them in this thread? I'll be showcasing some in the my video. I'd of course be sure to include links to your channel.

Thanks!
LOL this is just a guess so don't take my word from it, they start talking to you more often and they glance at you more xD random guess don't criticise :p

so do you wanna collab on this subject? im pretty good at video topics lik this[DOUBLEPOST=1416841688,1416841631][/DOUBLEPOST]so do you wanna collab on this subject? im pretty good at video topics like this.

so do you wanna collab on this subject? im pretty good at video topics lik this[DOUBLEPOST=1416841688,1416841631][/DOUBLEPOST]so do you wanna collab on this subject? im pretty good at video topics like this.

Likely won't have time to do a collab since I am going away to Chile very shortly and I am shooting a lot of content before I leave. If you could post any piece of advice in this thread, I will quote you in the video & share my 2 cents on your advice.

Back