Vlog How to Know if a Girl Likes You

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey YT Talkers, hope you're doing well! I will soon be posting a 2 part video. The first part will be "How to Know if a Guy Likes You", which I feel comfortable talking about. The 2nd part will be "How to Know if a Girl Likes You", but unfortunately I'm a guy and I have very little knowledge about that!

If you have any thoughts on this topic, could you post them in this thread? I'll be showcasing some in the my video. I'd of course be sure to include links to your channel.

Thanks!

ItsSectah

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey YT Talkers, hope you're doing well! I will soon be posting a 2 part video. The first part will be "How to Know if a Guy Likes You", which I feel comfortable talking about. The 2nd part will be "How to Know if a Girl Likes You", but unfortunately I'm a guy and I have very little knowledge about that!

If you have any thoughts on this topic, could you post them in this thread? I'll be showcasing some in the my video. I'd of course be sure to include links to your channel.

Thanks!
LOL this is just a guess so don't take my word from it, they start talking to you more often and they glance at you more xD random guess don't criticise :p

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
so do you wanna collab on this subject? im pretty good at video topics lik this[DOUBLEPOST=1416841688,1416841631][/DOUBLEPOST]so do you wanna collab on this subject? im pretty good at video topics like this.

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so do you wanna collab on this subject? im pretty good at video topics lik this[DOUBLEPOST=1416841688,1416841631][/DOUBLEPOST]so do you wanna collab on this subject? im pretty good at video topics like this.
Likely won't have time to do a collab since I am going away to Chile very shortly and I am shooting a lot of content before I leave. If you could post any piece of advice in this thread, I will quote you in the video & share my 2 cents on your advice.

Reactions: Ron Mann