How to improve my CTR?

@Bruman it's alright, not the first time and won't be the last. Maybe one day it will eventually dawn on him.

@Acerthorn , have it your way and just like the last time, you don't have to take my advice but I will give it anyway when I know it to be sound. I won't take it personally if you don't. I promise :)

@Bruman it's alright, not the first time and won't be the last. Maybe one day it will eventually dawn on him.

@Acerthorn , have it your way and just like the last time, you don't have to take my advice but I will give it anyway when I know it to be sound. I won't take it personally if you don't. I promise :)
You're a good man!

you don't have to take my advice but I will give it anyway
I'm reporting you for that. You have basically just said that you will continue to harass me and shove your advice in my face even when I have made it explicitly clear that I don't want it. That's harassment right there, so screw you; I'm reporting that.

I'm reporting you for that. You have basically just said that you will continue to harass me and shove your advice in my face even when I have made it explicitly clear that I don't want it. That's harassment right there, so screw you; I'm reporting that.

Interpret it however you wish.

Giving advice is now harassment when asked? Sigh... I'm not going to even bother trying to justify myself for your twisted view.

Back