How to Grow on Youtube Fast Video by Derral Eves

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
For anyone who complains that they're not growing fast enough or not getting the results they want or just wants to take their growth to the next level, then I think this is a must watch new video for you. Derral really breaks down how Youtube's algorithm has changed throughout the last several years and what's some of the best current ways of growing. The video is 83 minutes long but it's worth it.

Have to watch this video in small bits, but no doubt this is a MUST SEE for Youtubers:) Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1487836506,1487836332][/DOUBLEPOST]There is something with the sound though:(

Thank god I have free time now because watching this is what I'm going to do! Thanks for posting this!

Great video, but there wasn't really much that I don't do already, and I'm still at 118 subscribers after working away at my channel for almost 4 years now.

Wow I watched that whole video and its like an hour long! I learned soo much! One thing I wished he didn't cut the camera at that one part where he gave some kind of tip I think. Oh well who knows. The Youtube algorithm is crazy

Back