How to Grow on Youtube Fast Video by Derral Eves

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
For anyone who complains that they're not growing fast enough or not getting the results they want or just wants to take their growth to the next level, then I think this is a must watch new video for you. Derral really breaks down how Youtube's algorithm has changed throughout the last several years and what's some of the best current ways of growing. The video is 83 minutes long but it's worth it.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have to watch this video in small bits, but no doubt this is a MUST SEE for Youtubers:) Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1487836506,1487836332][/DOUBLEPOST]There is something with the sound though:(

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Don't suppose anyone who has watched the video would mind summarising the main points? =D

Reactions: Fifilu

TheBurkGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Man i have totaly missed this video, Derral is a pretty cool guy so this will i have to watch definitely. Thank you very much for sharing man

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
My god, Derral Eves. It's been a long time since I saw one of his videos.

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank god I have free time now because watching this is what I'm going to do! Thanks for posting this!

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great video, but there wasn't really much that I don't do already, and I'm still at 118 subscribers after working away at my channel for almost 4 years now.

ThisisJericho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow I watched that whole video and its like an hour long! I learned soo much! One thing I wished he didn't cut the camera at that one part where he gave some kind of tip I think. Oh well who knows. The Youtube algorithm is crazy

Outss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Very interesting and informative!