How to Get Views Quickly (Very Interesting Way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickpro

GFX artist, Tech Reviewer, VFX!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Designer, Other
I don't think that you should tag using popular tags that month. It doesn't help. It is popular and there are a lot of videos.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'm doing comedy videos, so far I made 620+ views! Hope so I reach 10000 views :)

Lofangas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Unfortunately my niche makes it so my main tags end in 2015 or february 2015. But i'm sure it helped others!

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Firstly if you want to get views then you have to use your talents. if you do gaming that wont get you no where as almost everyone can game. kind of like walking :D. For example: if you are good at drawing then do drawing but do the most popular or draw cartoon characters that are in trailers waiting to be released in the cinema. (you will be on first page of youtube search engines) plus there is not many drawers on youtube so there is a good chance you will get good amount of views.

Secondly when you make a new video you should try and put it in the unsubscriber trailer as when people enter your channel your video will start playing and will give you some views right away.

Thirdly and the MOST IMPORTANT ONE!
You might think this is strange buttt..... get an account with google adwords as there is a tool you can use for free for the best tags. once you have an account and have logged in go to > tools and analysis > keyword planner > click the first option then enter what you might want as your titile for example: how to eat a banana split > press the submit then go to keyword ideas and click on Avg. monthly searchs and it will show the top keywords that people have searched a month.
If it has good ones make sure you put it at the end of your title not in the title.
(by the way that title got about 30 views for the top so its no use to anyone)

The title is most important with description second and tags third.

I hope this has helped and if you have a talent then please show it!
I like your idea about adding a video in the unsubscribe area.....but where and how do I do this? I went under Branding Introduction but it says it can only be 3 seconds. is there somewhere else I can add this?

kacypony

Reaction score
I didn't think of this, I will have to try this idea out. Thanks for the tip!

HomelessRyder

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have to disagree, not everyone can game! Also, making tutorials (how-to's) for gaming are some of the most popular videos out.

But more on-topic, I'm pretty sure now you have to set up an actual adwords campaign in order to be able to use their keyword planner tool...I could be wrong though.

Kyle Janulis

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you for the amazing advice! I have had a adwords account but didn't know i could do this with it!

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
I like your idea about adding a video in the unsubscribe area.....but where and how do I do this? I went under Branding Introduction but it says it can only be 3 seconds. is there somewhere else I can add this?
Doesn't he just mean your channel trailer on your homepage?

Status
Not open for further replies.