How to Get Views Quickly (Very Interesting Way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Firstly if you want to get views then you have to use your talents. if you do gaming that wont get you no where as almost everyone can game. kind of like walking :D. For example: if you are good at drawing then do drawing but do the most popular or draw cartoon characters that are in trailers waiting to be released in the cinema. (you will be on first page of youtube search engines) plus there is not many drawers on youtube so there is a good chance you will get good amount of views.

Secondly when you make a new video you should try and put it in the unsubscriber trailer as when people enter your channel your video will start playing and will give you some views right away.

Thirdly and the MOST IMPORTANT ONE!
You might think this is strange buttt..... get an account with google adwords as there is a tool you can use for free for the best tags. once you have an account and have logged in go to > tools and analysis > keyword planner > click the first option then enter what you might want as your titile for example: how to eat a banana split > press the submit then go to keyword ideas and click on Avg. monthly searchs and it will show the top keywords that people have searched a month.
If it has good ones make sure you put it at the end of your title not in the title.
(by the way that title got about 30 views for the top so its no use to anyone)

The title is most important with description second and tags third.

I hope this has helped and if you have a talent then please show it!

Last edited:
Are you suggesting adding keywords that are popular that month? Keywords not related to the content of the video?

Are you suggesting adding keywords that are popular that month? Keywords not related to the content of the video?
nononono... basically what i mean is if you have a title like how to draw sonic and it came up with step by step then you would add step by step at the end of the title and you would use step by step as 1 tag. if it came up with justin bieber (can make errors some times) you would ignore it unless its related to your video.
as for the monthly thing it is average so im guessing that what it will most likely be per month.

I just tried it and it does sometimes come up with tags you didn't think about, like for example the publisher of the game etc. So thanks, I didn't knew about this. :)

:up: :up: :up: :up:
It's realy very good ways to get views quickly.
I will use tham....
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liav
:) :) :)

I do gaming almost 2000 views in 2 months? it does get your views you just need to be different.

Like I record game play and talk about different topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back