How to Get Subs Fast Through Ad Campaigns!

When I did it it was something like $16.78 or something. When you fill it out it will tell you. But I think you can set it to that then just end early to save the rest of the money, making your out of pocket less

When I did it it was something like $16.78 or something. When you fill it out it will tell you. But I think you can set it to that then just end early to save the rest of the money, making your out of pocket less
Thanks! Do you think if I spend $10 on ad campaigns I can earn that money back or maybe even more with my network, CNation (90% rev share, $7-9 cpm)?? I don't want to make money I just want to get a larger audience and not lose money haha

probably, depends how long you stick with youtube. Youtube (like any business) costs more than it makes to start. a few hundred dollars in equipment and ad costs will take a while to recover.

Yo Ohaple, I've been meaning to try this method out for a couple days now. I was following your video and got to the Make an AdWords Campaign Account part, and stopped since you had to enter a Visa Number. I was really hoping it worked with PayPal :(. Do you know if there is any alternative, or will I have to use Visa?

Also, I'm going to be starting another LP in a week, so do you think I should do this ad campaign now, or after I post a couple new parts of it. The LP is of Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, which is just releasing on the 21st, so I'm hoping it's an LP that kick starts my channel.

Thanks man!

I think that you should start the campaign whenever you are proud to have people on your channel and feel that your content in engaging.
I am not sure if paypal works.

I did this for my recent videos, and it worked! My main video has over 3k views, and the smaller videos that connect to it (I did a pick an alternate ending thing) are around 1k. I did $10 for each video. Made 8cents so far. Meh, that will happen. Haven't received too many likes or comments. But views are high. I'll keep tweaking it.

Does anyone else get sketched out by the fact that everyone seems to get lots of views but no active people?

Subs/Comments don't seem to come in from ads, just views. Call me a conspiracy theorist but couldn't YouTube just give you views to keep people paying for ads?

Back