How to get out of a contract with a s****y company.

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
Because I am trying to give you an example of the type of channels on the 60/40 split.

Machinima has all types of contracts, the people like him are getting the short end of the stick and I want to make sure people like him avoid selling their soul.
Well it was completely off topic.

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If your friends have shown you their contracts you've broken a contract discretion law, and you shouldn't be discussing it as you'll probably get in trouble for admitting it.
i agree with that one ... you can get in pretty big troubble bcuz of the poineters your giving

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know who that is so no I'm not. I'm talking about the people I know in real life. Why bring up someone I've never heard of...
Look, I understand your points and I hate having to flood these forums with these types of discussions.

I respect both of your opinions and the information you are providing me.

If I said anything wrong, I apoligize, and I hope you can do the same and just forget about this so as to avoid a massive flame war that may erupt.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Because I am trying to give you an example of the type of channels on the 60/40 split.

Machinima has all types of contracts, the people like him are getting the short end of the stick and I want to make sure people like him avoid selling their soul.
No, they don`t anymore , there is no such thing as the partner program.

Every person who applies is an affiliate now, bigger channels just get offerent better contracts.

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No, they don`t anymore , there is no such thing as the partner program.

Every person who applies is an affiliate now, bigger channels just get offerent better contracts.
Ah, I see.

Still, affiliates have different contracts based on their channel. I just don't want to see people getting ripped off, not trying to say you guys are wrong.

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
And no it wasn't, this is a topic about getting out of contracts.

I started this conversation by discussing my opinions on machinimas contracts.
But I brought up examples I can validate. You brought up someone I'm sure neither of us know personally and can't speak on his contract

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
But I brought up examples I can validate. You brought up someone I'm sure neither of us know personally and can't speak on his contract
No, you brought up personal relationships that mean s**t in the reality of the circumstances.

In addition, Machinima does not publicly provide their contracts, you would have to fill out your information on the application before getting access to it.

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In addition to this, you stated the CPM of other peoples contracts, don't tell me you haven't broken discretion laws.

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
No, you brought up personal relationships that mean s**t in the reality of the circumstances.

In addition, Machinima does not publicly provide their contracts, you would have to fill out your information on the application before getting access to it.
The personal relationships mean I know the contracts they have signed.