How to get out of a contract with a s****y company.

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Unique views mean nothing. Go pull up total view numbers. That shows where the dedication lies
You just completely destroyed the entire purpose of advertising. Reaching a large audience.

Unique Viewers is the number of people that watch Fullscreen Content.

Youtube is driven by Digital Media Advertising.

Advertisers buy ads on formats that have a larger number of people watching it, not a network that has a small amount of people watching multiple times.

Thanks for giving me another point to prove you wrong on, however.

Reactions: AJBBB and xandru8

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Unique views mean nothing. Go pull up total view numbers. That shows where the dedication lies
Unique views are everything. It shows that it is alot of people and not just the same people watching tons of videos.

Lets see, Machinima`s Total Monthly views.... Down ~2B from 2 months ago :p yep that`s dedication right there.

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Unique views are everything. It shows that it is alot of people and not just the same people watching tons of videos.

Lets see, Machinima`s Total Monthly views.... Down ~2B from 2 months ago :p yep that`s dedication right there.
Thanks shane.

Glad we see eye to eye on this and I hope this little in devour means nothing different to us.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Thanks shane.

Glad we see eye to eye on this and I hope this little in devour means nothing different to us.
... i was here as well :( don`t i coun`t at least for moral support ? lol

Reactions: frontierframe