How to get not just subs, BUT FANS

Rehannah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
2) Your friends are real people that you know and you can actually see how they react to your videos.

Once this is done, based on the QUALITY of your video your friends will either hate, love or like your video. If they love it they'll share it. If they hate it (ie. Rebecca Black) they will share it. If they like it, they won't share it. That's why it's important to make the best videos you can! You don't want to be mediocre or it won't get passed round!
:p
I totally agree with the way you put it. Many people don't get that YouTube is not about subscribers but having great content that makes people want more and more.
Also if your friends don't like your content then how can you expect someone else to love and share it.
Very well said...

Kia Charlotta

Reaction score
Yup! Its so scary showing your videos to your friends...but on the other hand..if your embarrassed to show them to your friends, then why is it good enough for strangers? If you are not proud of your content, how can you expect anyone else to be?

Well done! :)

Reactions: Rehannah

blackomen52

Reaction score
Great advice! There's a huge difference between a channel with 10k subs and a channel with 1k fans :)

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Such a high quality tutorial, thanks for sharing this out.

RankdTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for your post, it really helped out.
I started almost 1 month ago and really hope I can reach a wider audience somehow.