How To Get Fullscreen Partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiesha

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I applied for a Fullscreen partnership and they e-mailed back saying I need 25,000 views a month! Doesn't matter though, I'm otherwise partnered now. :)
Who are you partnered with now? Congrats BTW :)[DOUBLEPOST=1348061031,1348060911][/DOUBLEPOST]
See I have custom thumbnails with yt I just don't have branding and that's what I want[DOUBLEPOST=1346263875,1346218874][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I was denied here's the email I got Hi,

After reviewing your channel, I regret to inform you that we are unable to partner with you at this time. The following criteria needs to be met before we consider partnership:

- A high views-to-subscriber ratio
- At or around 30,000 monthly total views and 400 subscribers
- An actively engaged audience that comments and rates positively
- Exceptionally high production values and unique content
- An actively growing channel that has a history of consistently releasing new content

This is just a basic framework. Every channel is weighed differently for its own unique reasons. You should not compare your channel to others. We encourage you to keep working at it.

I got a similar letter from them but the subscriber number is bogus because people swap subs "sub4sub" and if you are getting those kind of views why would you want to be partnered with them? My 2 cents, lol.

Reactions: DylanOBRN

Kiesha

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
SocialBlade never asked me anything about an AdSense account
They did not ask until I signed the contract. If you have an AdSense account it will need to be in good standing for them to partner you. If not, you cannot be partnered. Since they are partnered with Google you cannot have issues with any of your "Google products." Some networks ask for this upfront and others don't...it just depends.

Plymouth J Cliffords

Will sub for food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
They did not ask until I signed the contract. If you have an AdSense account it will need to be in good standing for them to partner you. If not, you cannot be partnered. Since they are partnered with Google you cannot have issues with any of your "Google products." Some networks ask for this upfront and others don't...it just depends.
My guess is they just checked my standing on my YouTube monetization page because they didn't ask even after I signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.