How to get alot of subscribers i went from 16 to 69 in one day

Sites like these really just get you subscribers in name only. Sure, there might be instances where you get more views (as you described), but for the most part, what you get are inactive subscribers or bots that watch the video just to give you views. It's hardly a valid method; if numbers matter to you, sure, go ahead, but as has been said earlier in this post, subscribers does not equal quality, and while it might be a longer and more tedious road, it's much more rewarding to get your subscribers the old fashioned way; by producing quality content that people want to watch.

I'm not so sure about this. I would want subscribers that subbed because they liked my content not because they needed points on a website. I want to gain a large following but I want that following to be because they liked my content and couldn't wait to see more.

Well cut the kid some slack. I fell for it too. If people were patient and good and honest then sites like this would work. I mean it's not like I was on there subbing to crap I didn't want to see, I'd search for real people to watch. Problem is guys like me and the OP are few and far between, and the vast majority expect everyone else to sub legit, while they themselves are just clickin buttons for points. But they are the vast majority, and we are the minority. It's a good theory, it just doesn't work in practice, like communism ;)

just came across this entire forum and was specifically looking for something on subxcess.

I actually messed around with my old channel and gained a lot but now Im working on a brand new while using subxcess.

I think people fail to realize that they have to upload new content in order for subxcess to work. Some of my friends would seriously just gain subscriptions and expect all these new people to check out their old videos. Doesnt work like that.

To me, everytime I produce new content, Im hoping just like a commercial on tv, people actually might not change the channel.

And what I enjoy most about the site is that it isn't botted or fake. If I want to subscribe to people who enjoy gaming, I just goto gaming. So now I know when new videos pop up, it wont be about something Im not a fan of.

Anyone else see an improvement?

its not wise to get lots of subs when you don`t get views the only thing that can happen is to get your acount banned

lol i got a trophy for posting..quite cool

And yea, I know people who have been using it for quite a while and nothing has happened being that there is no botting. Its up to you to decide what you want to see.

Even the view section isnt even botting.

Back