How to get alot of subscribers i went from 16 to 69 in one day

ProStatiicTV

IImNemisis
If you want to get lot of subs all you've got to do is this

1. Go to this website http://www.subxcess.com
  2. sign up
  3. When you sub people you get points and when people sub you, you lose a point so you want to get as many points as possible and within a few hours you will see your subscriber count rise
  4. By going to sub station you can start subbing there, if you was to see me (ProStatiicTV)and subbed you would gain 10 points!
  5. Get subbing
[DOUBLEPOST=1356258828,1356258682][/DOUBLEPOST]I've literally just gained another 4 subscribers, if you want proof that it works watch my channel for a while!

since having them my views have gone up and ive been watching how to grow a youtube channel videos and no one wants to watch a channel with no subs

since having them my views have gone up and ive been watching how to grow a youtube channel videos and no one wants to watch a channel with no subs

Listen to the people on here buddy. As content creators and video watchers we've done research like you have and know what we enjoy seeing. Sub count does not equal quality, nor doe sit work that way. It's a long game and you'll appreciate spending more time now gaining legitimate subs than ones purely invested in getting some subs of their own. Theres a good few examples on here of the troubles this sort of scheme can cause. Just be careful mate.

Listen to the people on here buddy. As content creators and video watchers we've done research like you have and know what we enjoy seeing. Sub count does not equal quality, nor doe sit work that way. It's a long game and you'll appreciate spending more time now gaining legitimate subs than ones purely invested in getting some subs of their own. Theres a good few examples on here of the troubles this sort of scheme can cause. Just be careful mate.
Well said.

This is the same concept as fireviews, growsocials, the sub train, it's an old idea, and it's not wise. A few of your "subs" from there may actually watch you, but most people just sub a bunch of crap they don't care about for points so it winds up being a huge influx of sub 4 subs and the ratio was not worth it. I even made a video defending such websites, but have since changed my views on them.

Back