How to get a Youtube Partnership and Earn Money!

Jestersmiles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
how many views would that be monthly?

Kader-31

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks bro for this post , Though i need much more work to do on my channel :/

R1ddle G1rl

Reaction score
Fullscreen empowered this guy to hold a contest where you could win cold hard cash! Check out this great [Edited by staff]

NewsOfTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Does anyone know a good partnership network for tech related videos, I have literally no subscribers atm but I used to have around 3k back in the day and a few million views so I think I can build it up again.

Reactions: Reina

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Does anyone know a good partnership network for tech related videos, I have literally no subscribers atm but I used to have around 3k back in the day and a few million views so I think I can build it up again.
I'd be more than happy to help you, but I think the community would be even happier if you introduced yourself first! Read the introduction stickies if you're unsure on how to write an introduction. Look over the rules too, and you're DEFINITELY going to have a GREAT time with us! :)

Introduction forum - http://yttalk.com/forums/introduce-yourself.4/
Forum rules - http://yttalk.com/threads/updated-brief-rundown-of-forum-rules.42258/

NewsOfTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Reactions: Reina

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
For now, grow your channel. I suggest partnering up with networks like Fullscreen, Yeousch, or CreatorX. Patience is a virtue. Never rush headlong into terrible contracts which'll bind you legally for a long time. You'll end up regretting your decision. :)

pxul

Reaction score
The RPM network apply form is having issues for me when I enter my full name I cannot proceed I have tried pressing the grey box below it which turns to blue then nothing happens help?