How to get a Youtube Partnership and Earn Money!

Fudgedupfuzz

Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
thankyou for the advice greatly appreciated

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Hello YTtalk community!

My name is Olli, also known as ChannelOlli on YouTube. Today I made a guide on how you can get partnership easily on Youtube, even when you are a small channel. This way you can earn a little bit of money and buy some extra games or equipment each month!

The requirements are basically have around 80-100 views daily and make quality content on a regular schedule. Before you apply, you have to make sure you are active and dedicated to growing your channel and continuing with your channel.

A partnership is legally binding where you have to sign a contract. So make sure you don't quit after a month.

In my video below I talk about what a partnership really is, how you can get it yourself and what networks I recommend that you should apply for based on what I have learned about them.

The video is quite detailed so make sure to pause when you have to process some thoughts.

I would like to recommend RPM and CreatorX.
RPM is something I recommend for gamers because you have the possibility to get into the TGS network later on.
CreatorX is something I recommend for Vloggers as they are community-based and they interact regularly with their audience.
Thanks for this post man i will be checking out your video and your channel and i am so dedicated to what i like to do and i broadcast it on my channel!

Overall these 2 networks are the best for starters as they don't require a lot of views to get into it, their application forms are linked to below:

Apply to RPM: https://partner.makerstudios.com/
Apply to CreatorX: http://apply.fullscreen.net/creatorx

Thanks for reading and watching and I hope some of you find this useful :)

Galzzly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Thanks for the advice :)

TheNM22

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the information ;) I would be lying if I said that I haven't thought about an eventual YT partnership one day ;)

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Tbh I wish you promoted AwesomenessTV instead of RPM and CX that would have been hilarious.

Caleb J. Ross

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Reviewer
I've been partnered with a network for a few months and haven't really seen any benefit. I'm getting less money than I would have by monetizing videos directly with YouTube. I don't have any additional promotion that I am aware of. Is this a typical experience. What really is the benefit of partnering?

InfamousSlayer

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I've been partnered with a network for a few months and haven't really seen any benefit. I'm getting less money than I would have by monetizing videos directly with YouTube. I don't have any additional promotion that I am aware of. Is this a typical experience. What really is the benefit of partnering?
Who you with?

Caleb J. Ross

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Reviewer
Well, now that I publicly stated my thoughts I don't know if I should say. PM me if you're curious.

It's not Fullscreen, FYI (it seems they are affiliated with this forum, so I wanted to make sure they knew I wasn't talking about them)

Benjamin

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
How to earn money? Find a job, that's a good start.