Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How to get 100 YouTube Views Right Now

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by u_v, Feb 24, 2016.

1. ThePythnator
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $5
    Very good points made! I'll be sure to keep these in mind.

2. Apa Basyah
    Cash:
    $1
  3. Rafij Rahman Rohan
    Be Yourself
    Cash:
    $185
    Honestly great tips maybe I need to follow some.Thanks a lot for sharing,keep up the good work :)

4. Mello Fello's
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $14

Great and lengthy post you got here. But I am sorry, I just have to point it out because I am a God damn grammar Nazi. The first bold section in your post, Analyse is spelled Analyze..... don't hate me :l

5. chill_bro_videos
    Cash:
    $51
    What's your background? What proof do you have that this works? You want to give advice on growing YouTube channels, but you have two videos...both with less than 100 views.

Given this works, shouldn't at least one of your videos have over 100 views?

This is all intuitive and nothing nobody hasn't shared in this site before, and there more to getting over 100 views "right now" than these steps.

6. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $5,130
    Actually, "analyse" is correct in English. "analyze" is the North American spelling. The rest of the world spells it "analyse" :) (Anyway, let's not derail the thread. :) )

7. Mello Fello's
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $14
    Ooo well I learned something today! Thank you for the correction.

8. Heather White
    Cash:
    $40
    Awesome tips! Social media is my best friend. I feel like it's a good idea to start your social media before or right as you start your channel.