How to deal with dead subscribers?

Unfortunately not much you can do about it. Best bet is to keep on pushing away and hopefully they'll slowly come alone. All the best my man!

If I were you I wouldnt start another channel just because those people went MIA. If you start all over you lose all the progresse you achieved in 5 years. And you`d still have few views and you`d have to battle for subs anyway. Just keep going and perhaps some of them will come back.

Hey guys!

So I have my channel and I have one HUGE problem with it! I have my channel since 2010 and I have some active weeks, but a LOT of inactive weeks without me uploading a single video! I think this caused my subscribers to become inactive, which really sucks because new videos barely get views....

So, what would you guys suggest? I was thinking about just creating a brand new channel, but on the other hand I don't want to do that because I love to see the progress I made by keeping my current channel. Any ideas? Does anyone have the same problem? Should I just deal with it and just think that every video is just my first one?

Thanks!
It sounds to me that it's not your subscribers that have become inactive, it is your channel. Now that your channel has "come back to life" I'm sure that many of your subscribers will slowly come back to you.

Closing the channel down and starting a new one does not sound like a good solution to me.

It sounds to me that it's not your subscribers that have become inactive, it is your channel. Now that your channel has "come back to life" I'm sure that many of your subscribers will slowly come back to you.

Closing the channel down and starting a new one does not sound like a good solution to me.

Yeah, true! I agree, I am the one to "blame" actually because I am everything but active on my channel. Lately I upload more videos, but I guess when I get more consistent from now on the subs will come back, hopefully! Thanks for your advice!

upload new video where you ask people to mark ,,Send me all notifications for this channel'' square. you can do it in first 5 seconds of your video

upload new video where you ask people to mark ,,Send me all notifications for this channel'' square. you can do it in first 5 seconds of your video

That sounds like a good idea! I didn't think about that at all! Might make a video about this "issue" and see how many people are still active. ;) Thanks for the advice!

You actually have nothing to do with it except u should keep uploading on a regular base to keep ur subs active.

I'd say get more active. If your subscribers lose interest during your inactive weeks, then don't have inactive weeks. If your regular videos take too much time and effort to make on a regular basis, make some filler content that you can create without as much effort, just to keep everyone engaged.

Hey guys!

So I have my channel and I have one HUGE problem with it! I have my channel since 2010 and I have some active weeks, but a LOT of inactive weeks without me uploading a single video! I think this caused my subscribers to become inactive, which really sucks because new videos barely get views....

So, what would you guys suggest? I was thinking about just creating a brand new channel, but on the other hand I don't want to do that because I love to see the progress I made by keeping my current channel. Any ideas? Does anyone have the same problem? Should I just deal with it and just think that every video is just my first one?

Thanks!

Well they obviously arn't helping you much, but I wouldn't say it would be better to start a brand new channel. It's incredibly hard to take a channel from 0-500. If those 2k even gave you a 1% bonus, I would still think it is worth it to keep them. Look at this as a great opportunity to just start fresh. Psychologically i feel that people want to be a part of a winning team. The more subscribers you have, the more I think people are likely to subscribe. It's a credibility score so to speak.

Back