How to choose a network

Look On Youtube
The Biggest CPM right know is Machinima Because they are well known
But try to get in one Like IGN the less know partner ship for youtube

sorry to put this random question here, but i thought it may be another point to think of:

what i'm asking myself everytime. is it even worth to look for a network partnership?
now everyone can be a youtube partner what's about that? is it so bad?

i know that networks offer a community, licences and support etc. but is it really worth it?

thank you :)

sorry to put this random question here, but i thought it may be another point to think of:

what i'm asking myself everytime. is it even worth to look for a network partnership?

i know that networks offer a community, licences and support etc. but is it really worth it?

Networks are worth it for channels that are in need of what is offered. Increased ad rates, promotion, and production would be some of the offerings that most users could utilize.[DOUBLEPOST=1368634950,1368634861][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think Billy Gates is with OmniaMediaCo.
I am not and I do not release who I work for. I come to YTTalks to help users, not to offer bias and untrue opinions on subjects. People ask me for help and I offer it. I do not try to lie in order to sign a channel like you see these others guys do.

If I listed the company I could not respond without bias.

No Not as you think when your partnered you are allowed to post gaming if the network has Gaming licences and youtube does not also with music and its alot easier

It's glad to see this information here. I have never been about money, but if I ever got offered partnerships, I would probably have compared CPM before reading this. :) Thanks!

Back