How to become a YouTube Partner

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
With the amount of trollage and dislikes I don't think you stand a shot at becoming a partner ..

3000 dislikes. I mean come on..
Let me remind you of someone...

The among of Dislikes doesn`t matter nowadays. Often they are even helping you more then you would think of in the longer run.

I slowly getting the felling that you are believing that those Likes/Dislikes are somehow show how successful you are on YouTube. Hint: They don't :)

ChannelOlli

High quality gaming guides!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let me remind you of someone...

The among of Dislikes doesn`t matter nowadays. Often they are even helping you more then you would think of in the longer run.

I slowly getting the felling that you are believing that those Likes/Dislikes are somehow show how successful you are on YouTube. Hint: They don't :)
Do you know anything about SEO? :p Likes/Dislikes matter and I honestly think a network wouldn't want a troll to represent their company.

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you know anything about SEO? :p Likes/Dislikes matter and I honestly think a network wouldn't want a troll to represent their company.
It honestly doesn`t matter what we both thing about it. If some Network like Maker/Fullscreen/.... believe that he does have some potential they will give him a contract.

If not it doesn`t matter at all since it won`t hurt anybody. He currently has the momentum and he is trying to make the best out of it and that`s more I could say about some others that have visited this Forum.

ChannelOlli

High quality gaming guides!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It honestly doesn`t matter what we both thing about it. If some Network like Maker/Fullscreen/.... believe that he does have some potential they will give him a contract.

If not it doesn`t matter at all since it won`t hurt anybody. He currently has the momentum and he is trying to make the best out of it and that`s more I could say about some others that have visited this Forum.
I'm not going to argue any longer :)