How to become a YouTube Partner

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There are buttons that say apply for partner or something similair.[DOUBLEPOST=1356216726,1356216687][/DOUBLEPOST]
With the amount of trollage and dislikes I don't think you stand a shot at becoming a partner ..
Networks dont care. It's all about the money and views,

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thats not true! :D If u rlly want to become a youtube partner then u shuld never give up! How u think Pewdie and SlyFox got so famous or other channels like smosh or nigahiga! :D U should have plenty of uploads and views and subs and then u can applie for yt partnership ;) Just dun give up! "DreamChaser me" :D
With the amount of trollage and dislikes I don't think you stand a shot at becoming a partner ..

BradTheLadLong

Reaction score
There are buttons that say apply for partner or something similair.[DOUBLEPOST=1356216726,1356216687][/DOUBLEPOST] Networks dont care. It's all about the money and views,
wait, but i thought youtube make u partners? this site is not youtube so i am confused. dont u get paid for being a partner? HUH

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
wait, but i thought youtube make u partners? this site is not youtube so i am confused. dont u get paid for being a partner? HUH
Go to Socialblade.com or http://vidstatsx.com/[DOUBLEPOST=1356216939,1356216895][/DOUBLEPOST]
YouTube gives you money for being a partner but no advanced branding features

BradTheLadLong

Reaction score
Go to Socialbladeor YouTube gives you money for being a partner but no advanced branding features
i couldnt quote properly as i dont have enough post count yet lol cant post links. them sites are not youtube tho so how can they make me partners on youtube?