HOW OFTEN do you UPLOAD?!

I upload pretty much every other day, but I'm only getting a handful of views per video and am starting to feel like I'm just spamming to no one. But I guess if I keep getting handfuls of views, maybe the Youtube algorithm gods will help me.

I do not want a lot of subs yet, because I will not do for business yet and I still need to learn a lot. So I just upload whenever I want.

In the future I will change it to once a week though. I also heard that if you upload 1 video everyday then youtube gives your video a boost. It is like the traffic will become more and more, but one thing to remember though. Your videos will become less important because they burried under all of the other videos and also you will have to put more time in it.

Enjoy your day!

I upload weekly, but its getting to be really hard.
I usually upload once every 2-3 weeks. Sometimes 4 depending on the video. But that’s because my videos take a lot of time to put together
just like Smielz, my videos take a long time to put together.
Film whenever you can, and try to film when you are doing something you like to do, so it's like doing two things at once without feeling like you are forced to film something.

Wow, that's a really important insight! Thanks :)

What would you suggest then?
I'd say to try 2-3 per week. Definitely one of those should take a weekend spot, if you get more traffic on weekends.

Our second channel started with 3 a week but it got to be too much and we started getting worn thin, so we went back to just 2 per week until we felt ready to do more.

I upload a video once a week, every Wednesday :) But that's because I'm mostly doing comedy skits, which takes a lot of time - script, finding actors and common time for shooting and then of course editing. I think it's also important that you don't upload a video just so it's uploaded and that you're being consistent, because if it's not a good video then what's the point?

I have no set schedule. I uploaded 35 videos in a year and a half whenever they were done and got 1800 subscribers and 250k views so anything is possible

Frequency of uploads definitly affect your ranking. It shows to youtube that you are active and therefore, they will rank you higher. The problem is that not every type of content can be uploaded every day or week.

I upload tutorials every week on wednesday and I also make animations once in two months. I wish I could upload more but its difficult.

Not enough lol

I upload about once a month, I've been trying to start adding some new types of videos that would allow me to upload more in between monthly videos but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I tend to post daily. I have a reaction channel so it doesn't take that long to do tbh. I other channels I do once a week/2weeks.

Back