How often do you upload? [POLL]

Roughly how often do you upload on YouTube?

• Total voters
Well, when I'm on holidays, I upload every single day, now when it's school, 3 videos per week, 4 if I get the opportunity. I'm always looking forward on what to record and how should I mess with my video (editwise).

My schedule is one video every week, but doing so gives me the rest of the week to research, find credible sources/images and plan out what I'm going to say.
I am once per week too - with work and life ontop of getting the ingredients together/research/possible reshooting that's what works best for me.

I'd say I actually do enough cool stuff - or talk about enough stuff to upload 2 vlogs a week, but I want to do a weekly series outside of vlogs that'd make me upload 3 times a week. I think that's the sweet spot (for me).

I have been aiming for 3 - 4 videos per week (Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), but this depends on my schedule. I like to create several videos on the weekend and trickle them out over the week because I simply do not have enough time after school to do daily uploads.

Well, when I'm on holidays, I upload every single day, now when it's school, 3 videos per week, 4 if I get the opportunity. I'm always looking forward on what to record and how should I mess with my video (editwise).
Awesome! Holidays are always the best time to post due to time![DOUBLEPOST=1455480288,1455480227][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am once per week too - with work and life ontop of getting the ingredients together/research/possible reshooting that's what works best for me.
Nice to know! Videos do take a long time to produce![DOUBLEPOST=1455480325][/DOUBLEPOST]
One every day! So that would 6 a week! No wait... 7! :bounce:
Haha that's great! Keep up the great work![DOUBLEPOST=1455480350][/DOUBLEPOST]
I try to do 3 videos a week but since I'm in a new semester it's been slowing
Ah I get that! Keep up the great work and stay motivated![DOUBLEPOST=1455480385][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have been aiming for 3 - 4 videos per week (Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), but this depends on my schedule. I like to create several videos on the weekend and trickle them out over the week because I simply do not have enough time after school to do daily uploads.
That's what I tend to do! I record on weekends and space them out throughout the week![DOUBLEPOST=1455480450][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd say I actually do enough cool stuff - or talk about enough stuff to upload 2 vlogs a week, but I want to do a weekly series outside of vlogs that'd make me upload 3 times a week. I think that's the sweet spot (for me).
Three days a week tends to be good for balance anyways! Keep up the great work![DOUBLEPOST=1455480500][/DOUBLEPOST]
I normally upload 5-7 videos a week.
Dang, awesome job! Keep up the great work!

I try to upload at least 3-5 videos a week. Keeping the channel relevant is important, but at the same time I don't have too much time working on vids and uploading them so I try to upload a few that people will enjoy.

I try to upload at least three times a week, tuesday, thursday and saturday for my current let's play, and then if I have the time I upload additional videos between that.
I do spend quite a bit of time on the let's play videos though, going through and removing loading screens, audio noise etc, I probably spend 2-3 hours per video from start to finish...but my PC isn't the fastes when it comes to rendering the video.

I would love to upload daily, but as things are now, that's simply not possible for me sadly.

Back